|VIM is dedicated to providing a quality education for everyone enrolling into our school. To ensure we meet the needs of students with busy schedules and different methods of learning we offer distant learning courses.Here are a few reasons why students may benefit from taking our distant learning courses:
- Fits your schedule. Since the course is through distant learning, you don’t need to be at your “classroom” at specific times. You don’t need to adjust to the class schedule – you let the class schedule adjust to you. This works great for parents who need to juggle child care and other responsibilities with their studies, as well as for those who are already working but still want to earn a diploma. Having flexibility in one’s schedule enables you to work at a time you are at your best.
- Saves time and money. You don’t have to spend time driving to school. You don’t have to leave home to go to school and the school is right where you are. This means savings in both time and gasoline expenses. You don’t even have to contend with traffic or the bad weather.
- Control your pace. You can learn the lessons at your own pace. You don’t need to keep up with the rest of the class – something you need to do when you’re in the classroom setting. Of course, you also need to be able to manage your time to ensure that you do finish your courses within a reasonable time period. You don’t need to sit in a stuffy classroom for the next hour or so – you can work on your course anytime you like.
- Fits your location. You are not tied down to a particular location. You can take your classes anywhere. This is a great opportunity for those who live in remote locations or who travel extensively to still get training. As long as there’s an internet connection, you can take your lessons by the beach or any other place you’re situated.
- Wear anything you like. You don’t have to dress up to go to class, since there is no dress code to follow. You can opt to do your coursework in your pajamas!